Frequently asked Questions
- Where are you located? We are based out of New York City and travel to New Jersey, Long Island, and Connecticut. There is a traveling fee on all orders starting at $20.
- What are your hours of operation? Thursday-Sunday | 11am-10pm
- Do you also reserve the hotel rooms? No, our services only include room setup (decorating/design)
- How will you gain access to my room? We can meet at your setup time to retrieve your key card but we strongly suggest adding us on your reservation. Please note: It is the client's responsibility to ensure that we have access to your room. We can not check in your room for you. If we do not have access at the time of arrival you will be given a 30-min grace period before cancellation.
- What will we do while our room is being setup? Our room setups can take up to three hours. We ask that our clients use this time to distract their love ones. We will be in communication via text. You will receive a text when we arrive and when we're finish. Pics and videos will also be sent to ensure satisfaction before departure.
- Do you clean up afterwards? Next day cleaning is available upon request for $50. We will arrive one hour before you checkout.
- How can I book and do you offer refunds? All bookings must be placed a week in advance. Simply fill out the google form located on our website under "Book Us!" and someone will contact you within 24 hours. A 75% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit is paid. Your remaining balance is due the day before your event by 5pm. Reservations will be cancelled if full payment is not received at this time. Please note: we do not accept cash payments.
- What if I need to reschedule or cancel? If you need to cancel we ask that you notify us as soon as possible. There is a $50 rebooking fee for any rescheduled booking request.
- What if I have more questions? We are available via email or phone email@example.com