Frequently asked Questions
These questions ONLY pertain to Her Sweet Dreams, The Experience. Our Shipping and Refund Policy on our Sleepwear and Lingerie can be found in the About Us section near the bottom of our website on the homepage.
- Where are you located? We are based out of New York City and travel to New Jersey, Long Island, and Connecticut. There is a traveling fee on all orders starting at $25
- How do I go about booking? Complete the booking request form found on our website under "Booking Request" You will then be contacted via email within 72 hours. A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking. Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit is paid. Please Note: we do not accept cash payments only Zelle.
- Do you also reserve the hotel rooms? No, our services only include room setup (decorating/design)
- How will you gain access to my room? We can meet at the setup time to retrieve your key card but we strongly suggest adding us on your reservation. It is the client's responsibility to ensure that we have access to your room. We can not check in your room for you. If we do not have access at the time of arrival you will be given a 15-min grace period before cancellation.
- Am I allowed to be in the room during setup? Setups can take up to three hours. We ask that our clients use this time to distract their love ones. We will be in communication via text. You will receive a text when we arrive and when we're finish. Pics and videos will also be sent to ensure satisfaction before departure.
- Do you clean up afterwards? Next day cleaning is available upon request for NYC clients only for an additional $50. We will arrive one hour before you checkout.
- What if I need to reschedule or cancel? If you need to cancel we ask that you notify us as soon as possible. There is a $25 rebooking fee for any rescheduled booking request. We do not offer refunds!
- What if I have more questions? We are available via email firstname.lastname@example.org